FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: David Goggin 323.465.5637
Anaheim, CA, January 19, Winter NAMM 2006 – Brainstorm, the world leader in time code solutions, today introduced the new DCD-8 Word Clock Distripalyzer. Designed for facilities ranging from the small sound studio to the large post-production house, the DCD-8 offers the most comprehensive package for all clocking needs, providing versatility in the widest range of applications.
Word Clock Distributor/Generator
- Reference: External WC, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, Firewire, Video or Internal Crystal
- Two separate generators capable of generating two rates simultaneously, assigned to any of eight WC outputs
- Video reference to NTSC, PAL, or HD Tri-level
- Low Jitter Clock with all standard rates up to 192K.
- Three WC inputs and eight WC outputs
- Silent audio sent to all audio outputs
Audio Router / Format Converter
- Audio I/O’s include AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, Firewire
- Any audio input can be routed to any audio output
- Audio outputs are re-clocked
- Hi-res input frequency counter
- Phase comparison between different sources
- Multiple DCD-8’s can be linked together via cable, while maintaining phase.